About Windsor Hills...
Location, location, location: Windsor Hills is the closest resort to the disney parks!
travelling to Orlando / Walt Disney World Resort and are looking to rent a
gorgeous new home directly from the owners at a great rate, check out the brand
new 5* Windsor Hills Resort, located in Kissimmee, FL, just 5 minutes, 2.1
miles from the entrance to Walt Disney World! Built in 2005 by Pulte Homes,
the incredible Windsor Hills Resort consists of 2 and 3 bedroom condos, 3 bed /
3 bath townhomes with private pool, and 4, 5, and 6 bedroom pool homes / villas,
set in an incredible 5* gated resort community!
Some of the
magnificent features of this guard-gated community include a luxurious water
park pool and clubhouse with fountains, waterslide, and a hot tub lagoon spa.
The amazing clubhouse over-looking the pool has a game room, HD movie theater,
state of the art fitness center, and has billiards tables, and a video game area,
a sundry shop, fitness room with top of the line fitness equipment, high
definition surround sound movie theater, and other outdoor recreational
activities such as outdoor poolside ping pong, all surrounding the heated Double
Olympic Size Swimming Pool with waterslide! The clubhouse and lagoon hot tub
area are set next to a beautiful wetlands area, amidst lush tropical landscaping
throughout the whole resort. Play outdoor ping pong next to the amazing resort
pool, or take the Windsor Hills shuttle to one of the many close theme parks, or
play golf at one of the many Orlando championship courses, we're right next door
to Mystic Dunes! (#2 rated course in Orlando area).
more! resort recreation area, has lighted
tennis courts, sand volleyball, lighted basketball courts, as well as a newly
opened golf practice putting/chipping green area. Next, there�€™s a state of the
art children�€™s playground area. The unique, castle themed playground has
something for everyone. A dragon guards the drawbridge over the moat and once
inside, children and imaginations run wild! Whether it�€™s a quiet game of jumbo
chess or rescuing a damsel in distress from the castle dungeon, boys and girls
of all ages are sure to find a one of a kind play experience.
Hills has all the amenities of a 5 star hotel or resort, but with the comfort,
convenience, and privacy of a high end home. These gorgeous homes offer twice
the amenities at a small fraction of the cost of staying in a traditional theme
park resort hotel room. Who wants to spend their vacation in a cramped one room
hotel room when you can enjoy an incredible home in an amazing resort that is as
close to Disney as many of their own properties? The most impressive feature
is our location, just 5 minutes to Disney!
Windsor Hills Location
- luxurious water park
- pool with fountains, waterslides and a spa
- putting green
- billiards tables
- video game area
- sundry shop
- fitness room
- high definition surround sound movie theater
- gated community
- 2 Bedroom Condos
- 2 & 3 Bedroom Townhomes
- 3 to 6 Bedroom Homes
- Homes Have Private Screened Swimming Pool and Spa
- Townhomes Have Small Pool
- Master Suite with King or Queen Size Bed and TV
- Master Bathroom With Garden Tub and Separate Shower
- Fully Equipped Kitchens with Breakfast Area and Formal Dining Area
- One or Two Living Areas With TV, VCR or DVD Player
- Washer and Dryer
- Homes Available with Game Rooms that Feature Billiards, Table Tennis and Air Hockey
- Homes Available with Game Systems for Children
Directions to Windsor Hills
Orlando International Airport is an easy 30 minute drive from Windsor Hills. Please note that these directions take you on 417, which is a toll road. The total toll needed is $2.50.
- Exit the airport using the South Exit and follow the signs for Toll Road 417 South toward Disney/Kissimmee.
- Get on toll road 417 South (4 ½ miles from the airport). The sign says �€œTampa/Disney World�€.
- You will go through two toll stations, each requiring $1.00.
- Continue on 417 for 19 miles from the airport. Take exit #2 (�€œCelebration Ave. to 192�€).
- There is a $.50 exit toll, and exact change is required.
- Follow the signs to 192 West (go Right at the exit)
- Turn left on to 192 West/Irlo Bronson Highway
- Drive on 192 West for 3.5 miles until you reach Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Turn left onto Old Lake Wilson Road/545
- Windsor Hills Resort is ¾ mile down on the right. The entrance road is Teascone Rd.
- Proceed to the security guard and get your temporary parking pass. (You will need to show your Arrival Information Letter or Rental Agreement to gain access, so be sure to have this handy.)